A two way mirror full of fun
magic mirror rental in North East
Our Magic mirror might not be rude enough to tell you who is the fairest of them all but it will add the fun factor to any event.
Magic mirror is a novel way of capturing fun pictures it’s sure to keep guests entertained. Taking full length photographs using a touch screen reflective screen, everyone will want to strike a pose.
With a range of print layouts, bespoke options available, personalising your prints is a must!
We cover all of the North East including but not limited to Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Alnwick, Otterburn and Hexham.
Hollywood or floral frame?
If you want to add a touch of glamour or class to the magic mirror, we offer two frames:
Hollywood lights frame the mirror for a touch of glamour
Floral frames are a gorgeous way to add a touch of class to any event
what do you get with a magic mirror hire?
- A wide range of fun props to wear
- A booth attendant to assist all the guests
- Unlimited photos!
- At least two prints from your photo session. Bespoke packages available
- Digital copy of photos provided via email link post event
- Guest Book, Facebook albums come as standard (except for proms and corporate events)
- Additional prints and bespoke options are available. Speak to us to find out more.
Not sure what magic mirror to go for? Want to learn more about the functions and what you get? Get in touch.
Call us on now on 07870 609014 or complete the form.
Frequently asked questions
What areas do you cover?
What are your prices?
Our standard package for a wedding, engagement or Birthday Party costs
- £350 – 3 Hour Hire
- £395 – 4 Hour Hire
All prices include a non-refundable booking fee of £50.
For Proms & Corporate Events, bespoke packages are available. Pricing will depend on your individual requirements. Please give us a call to discuss.
What kind of prints does the Magic Mirror produce?
Our Magic Mirror normally produce 6”x4” prints. Each print contains three full length images.
Other configurations are available with bespoke packages.
How long does it take to set the Magic Mirror up & what if my venue is very small?
If you are concerned your venue may be too small to hold the Magic Mirror please let us know at the time of booking. We will conduct a site survey to ensure it will fit as soon as possible after the booking has been made. If we conclude the venue is too small we will refund any monies that have been paid. Please note if you do not inform us at time of booking and there is insufficient space to set up when we arrive at your event we will not be able to proceed but you will still be charged.
How do I make a booking?
Please complete the booking form with your contact details along with the date and type of event and the name of the venue. If you have an idea of what time you would like the booth to open to guests please include this too.
- date of hire
- type of event
- name of venue
- time estimate to open booth
- length of hire – 2, 3, 4hrs, other (get in touch)
If we have availability we will book you in the diary provisionally for 24 hours and email you an invoice confirming the full price and details of your event. Upon receipt of your booking fee (£50) your date and booking will be confirmed. If we do not receive your booking fee within the 24 hour period we will assume you have changed your mind and release your date and cancel your provisional booking. I hope you understand that demand for popular dates is high and as such dates cannot be held without a firm commitment.
If we are unavailable for your chosen date we will let you know as soon as possible (Within 24 hours at the latest)
When do I need to pay?
We ask for a £50 non-refundable booking fee to be paid at time of booking. The balance can be paid any time up to 30 days before the event.
What happens if I cancel?
If the Government introduces Covid Related restrictions that make it unlawful for your event to go ahead we will issue you a full refund of any monies paid or, if you prefer and we have availability, switch your booking to an alternative date.
In all other circumstances:
If you cancel more than 30 days before your event date the £50 Booking fee is non-refundable but no other monies will be due.
If you cancel 30 days or less before your event date the full invoiced amount will be due.
want to book and place a deposit today?
1) Complete The Booking Form or call us on 07870 609104
2) If we're already booked on your date we'll let you know really quickly. Otherwise we'll confirm availability by email and create a provisional booking to hold your date for 24 hours.
3) To confirm the booking we require a £50 payment. This can be made by credit/debit card or online payment. Once this has been received your date will be secure and your booking confirmed. If we don't receive your booking fee within 24 hours we'll cancel the provisional booking and release the date for new bookings.
I hope you understand we cannot hold dates for longer than 24 hours without payment.